Spend $500 or more and Australia wide shipping is provided free however there are some exclusions. Some post codes in very remote areas must be quoted directly. These postcodes are listed below. For orders less than $500 we provide the option of Australia post regular parcel service or express post.
How quickly can I receive my purchase?
- Your order can be delivered as quickly as the next business day, right to your door if ordering and paying before 2PM on any Monday through Friday and if you reside in any overnight zones such as Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane. If you would like to get an exact estimate to your suburb, please use the transit estimator link. The originating suburb is Wyong NSW 2259.
I live in a really remote area, will you still ship at your quoted flat rate?
- Unfortunately freight to remote destinations is expensive and we are unable to absorb it but are willing to help you get the cheapest rate. Our definition of remote destinations are those that include islands and communities that are more than 2 hour drive from a regional centre. To avoid any confusion we have prepared a table of "Free Shipping Excluded" post codes. We can still ship to you however the freight charge will need to be calculated and quoted first.
How do I track my package once shipped?
- Once your order is shipped from our warehouse, an email is sent to you containg details of your con note and details of how to go about tracking the consignment.
- We will repair or replace damaged or lost goods after the freight carrier has conducted and concluded their investigation into the matter. This may take up to 30 days.
- If you choose to have your consignment shipped "ATL" (Authority To Leave) it will be left at your front door if there is no person available to sign for it upon delivery. Such consignments cannot be insured. A claim for damage cannot be made, a claim for theft from your doorstep will not be recognised. The carrier's proof of delivery will constitute a successful delivery attempt with or without a signature.
- If you choose to have your consignment shipped "Signature On Delivery" Your goods are insured automatically up to $5,000 per shipment within Australia and will be replaced if they are lost, stolen or suffer major damage in transit
- All goods are tested and inspected in our warehouse prior to packaging. We go to extra ordinary efforts to ensure freight damage does not occur. After packaging with foam and enclosing your tax invoice we strap the boxes with poly strap to ensure they withstand the rigours of an Australia wide journey to your door.
- If you choose to have your consignment shipped "ATL" (Authority To Leave) and there is not any person available to sign for your package at the delivery address it will be left at your front door.
- If you choose to have your consignment shipped "Signature On Delivery" your goods will be returned to the depot. A calling card will be left by the carrier in a suitable location on your premises informing you of the missed delivery and advising the steps you must take to have it re-delivered.
I have more questions, may I speak to someone?
- You are certainly welcome to call our sales staff on 1300 881 991 between 9AM and 4PM Monday through Friday AEST.