Plasma Cutting Guide Kit for Hypertherm MAX100 PAC130 Cutters. Complete Guide Kit for the Workshop Professional. Cuts circles and straight lines with ease and control.
- This guide kit fits all Hypertherm MAX100 PAC130 Plasma Cutting Torches
- Includes industry leading Roller Guide
- Cuts circles from 45mm to 1050mm diameter
- Optimum tip height at all times
- Unique rotating bush allows circles to be cut from one position by turning guide frame
- Magnet Pivot for increased stability and efficiency
- Suction Pivot for use with non-ferrous metals
- CNC machined quality parts, brass forgings, stainless axles and rails
- Spare parts available with priority shipping.
The unique design of this quality plasma cutting circle kit allows the operator to hold the torch in the same axis whilst the entire jig rotates around the centre spigot. This motion is achieved by a CNC machined bush that is retained within the jig by way of a circlip allowing for the rotary motion to take place with ease. The plasma cutting circle kit includes the torch bush, the roller guide, the magnetic pivot and also the suction pivot, radius arm and circle cutting guide.
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
Suitable For The Following Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm MAX100 PAC130
No posts found