On behalf of the team at Tokentools Pty Ltd ABN: 70 112 497 793 we'd like to thank you for your interest in our products. Our goal is to make your online shopping experience with us fun and enjoyable but to avoid any missunderstanding in the future our sales policy is detailed below.
- Tokentools endeavours to offer you competitive prices on our products. Your total order price will include the price of the product (on the day of shipping) plus any applicable taxes, shipping charges. Tokentools reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on its website at any time. Purchases are billed in Australian Dollars. Tokentools cannot guarantee foreign currency rates, and advises customers not residing in Australia to contact Tokentools if you need clarification before you purchase any products.
- We accept all common methods of payment for in store and online transactions. These include credit card, paypal, eft, eftpos, cheque, money order and cash. If collecting in person from our shop front you may pay by Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS or cash.
- Surcharges are applicable to credit card payments at the rate of 1.1% plus $0.30 per transaction.
- We reserve the right to further identify any person using a credit card by requesting supporting documentation that they are the bona fide credit card account holder
We will not ship an order until payment has been processed and cleared. We must receive your payment within 10 calendar days of placing your order otherwise it will be terminated. All orders are processed Monday through Friday. Orders and payments received after 12PM on any business day may be processed and shipped in the next business day.
- Should a product be out of stock we will advise you and seek your approval to either backorder the product with a delay in shipping time or refund your full or part payment.
- All products sold on this website are brand new, and carry up to a five year parts and labour warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty period is specified against each product. Please check the warranty policy for comprehensive information.
Please Note: Normal wear and tear of mechanical components, misuse, neglect, mechanical impact, water damage voids any warranties, expressed or implied.
Return and Refund Policy
- Our return and refund policy may be read here by clicking on this link
Proof of Purchase
- We will send you a confirmation of your order via email if you have registered as a user of the site when you place your order. If you have not included an email address, you will need to contact us on 1300 881 991 to obtain shipping confirmation of your order and tracking information. A tax invoice will be included with your order generally packed with the instruction manual. We do not generally issue copies of invoices, your invoice is your responsibility and must be kept in a safe place. If you do require a copy of your invoice a $50 accountant / administration processing fee will be imposed if the invoice is not from the current financial year.
- Orders purchased and shipped within Australia will be subject to 10% GST and the total price including GST is shown on the website. International orders will not be subject to GST and will be charged at WEBSITE PRICE / 11 X 10 = INTERNATIONAL PRICE IN AUD.
- Tokentools offers domestic and international shipping via Australia Post, Startrack Express and TNT International Freight.
- The transit time of your order is usually between 1 and 4 business days but will be longer for west coast regional areas. Estimates for transit times may be obtained by clicking here and visiting the shipping information page, the point of origin for all orders is Wyong NSW 2259. Order processing will not begin until we receive all the information required to process an order along with full payment (or a full authorisation, in the case of a credit card). Estimates for shipping cannot be used to guarantee delivery dates.
- Please allow 1-4 days for delivery within major urban areas of Australia or 7-10 days for overseas orders.
- In the event that freight becomes delayed, lost or stolen, a 45 day period must be allowed for the freight carrier to investigate and deliver the freight or exhaust all options in finding the freight and issue a loss indemnity statement which may them be used to make an insurance claim. An attempt by the purchaser to take a course of action for financial recovery outside of this process may cause delays or further costs which will become recoverable as a debt.
Out of Hours Orders
- Orders placed on a weekend or on a holiday will not undergo processing until the next business day. Business days are Monday through to Friday, excluding Australian public holidays.
Title of Goods and Risk Loss
- Title to goods and risk of loss to all products will pass to the customer once the order is scanned by the courier.
Any gift certificate generated by the website for use on the website in order to obtain a discount must be used within 6 months.
Other Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of Sale and Return at any time. We will update this Sales and Returns Policy asrequired. Latest change made 01/04/2018