A switchable vice that can be used on any magnetic surface with all magnetic materials. The Magvise 400 multi angle MagVise sets up in seconds and holds flat, round or odd shaped pieces. Perfect for drilling, cutting, grinding and bevelling of small to medium size pieces. Double as a multi angle work holding tool.
• Max Breakaway: 181 kg
• Full Saturation Thickness: 3.43mm
• 2:1 Shear Working Load: 9 kg
• Net Weight: 1.2 kg
• Overall Height: 95 mm
• Magnetic Pole Footprint: 64 x 41.26 mm
• On/Off Magswitch Magnet that truly stays clean
• Strong hold powered by Magsquare 400
• Accommodates flat and pipe, pipe notch for attaching to pipe
• Benefits: Holds common angles with superb strength
• Fast set up on most common angles for small pieces
• Gets into the smallest places
• On/Off allows precise placement
• Magswitch stays clean.
• No wasted time clearing metal chips off the square for use.
• No replacing a crud caked magnet every 3 months. Buy it once! Buy Magswitch.
• Ever get a metal chip stuck in your finger or cutting you? With Magswitch, chips really fall off easily when the Magswitch is turned off. • You dont have to fight the tool to use it.
Please note, these magnets are jigging tools and not precision measuring tools. The angles are punched from a sheet, they are not precision groundand thus some small difference in dimension may be observed between the two angled faces.
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
No posts found