Tradesman / Contractor Mine Spec Minesafe braided extension lead in a 20 metre length. This robust extension cable can handle 20 amps capacity as it has 2.5mm^2 copper conductors and is terminated with IP66 15 amp plug and socket. Don't settle for other brand look a likes that only have 1.5mm^2 copper, do it once and get the best extension lead for welding and plasma cutting.
- Triple insulated cable
- Tinned copper braid is connected to the earth for additional protection
- Australian Certified IP66 3 pin plug and socket
- Heavy duty strain relie
- Super flexible cable eliminates tangles and provides longer life expectancy than standard cable
- Reduced electromagnetic interference
- Impact tested to 100 Joule
- Manufactured to Australian & New Zealand standards AS/NZS 3112,3120,3191 & 9199
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
- 1 x 240 Volt 15 Amp Supply - Single Phase
No posts found