The Metalmaster #17 Series Tig Torch, a.k.a. WP17 and SR17 features a membrane push button on off switch and is built to your own personal needs. There are many options that you are able to configure directly such as head type and torch length but we also have options for choosing the type of control connector you require. The default configuration is already chosen.
- Configure the type of Tig Torch Head, use the regular Rigid Tig Torch Head or select a Flexible Tig Torch Head.
- Configure the type of gas connector that you want. We have both quick connect and screw on gas connectors.
- Configure the type of torch control interface you require. We have 7 pin male plugs, 7 pin female plugs and 2 pin female plugs.
- Configure the length of your torch. Sitting at a bench really only needs a 4 metre one but if you move around the job you may want something longer. We have both 4 and 8 metre torches.
- Configure your dinse plug. We have both 10-25 Dinse plugs and 35-70 Dinse plugs.
- Select whether you require a Tig Torch Accessory kit to be added to your purchase.
Please note this torch and it's options are by default compatible with Metalmaster & Tokentools welding machines. If you are intending to adapt to a different brand please call to discuss options first.
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
No posts found