Plasma Cutting Guide Kit for Thermadyne PAK625 PCH75 Plasma Cutters. Complete Guide Kit for the Workshop Professional. Cuts circles and straight lines with ease and control.
- This guide kit fits all Thermadyne PAK625 PCH75 Plasma Cutting Torches
- Includes industry leading Roller Guide
- Cuts circles from 45mm to 1050mm diameter
- Optimum tip height at all times
- Unique rotating bush allows circles to be cut from one position by turning guide frame
- Magnet Pivot for increased stability and efficiency
- Suction Pivot for use with non-ferrous metals
- CNC machined quality parts, brass forgings, stainless axles and rails
- Spare parts available with priority shipping.
The unique design of this quality plasma cutting circle kit allows the operator to hold the torch in the same axis whilst the entire jig rotates around the centre spigot. This motion is achieved by a CNC machined bush that is retained within the jig by way of a circlip allowing for the rotary motion to take place with ease. The plasma cutting circle kit includes the torch bush, the roller guide, the magnetic pivot and also the suction pivot, radius arm and circle cutting guide.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
Suitable For The Following Plasma Cutters
- Thermadyne PAK625 PCH75
No posts found