Arcsafe welding screen in red colour with 1800mm x 1800mm dimensions. ArcSafe® welding screens absorb the dangerous ultra violet light that is emitted from the arc welding process and also offers these added benefits
• Surrounds your welding station with a safety barrier to prevent damaging arc rays hurting others.
• Protects your co-workers and other people from the effects of accidental welding flash.
• Safely and quickly defining hazardous welding areas.
• Allows safe observation for safety check of welding operations.
• All seams are welded not sewn, for extra durability and strength.
• Eyelets are 200mm apart on all 4 sides
• Green Luminance factor - C3
ArcSafe® welding screens are certified to Australian Standard AS3957/NZ5852:2006 Light transmitting screens and curtains for welding operations by SAI Global.
NOTE: All welding screens require the separate purchase of a welding frame, please see the welding screen frames section. Alternatively you can fabricate your own suitable frames.
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
No posts found