Welding screen frame 1800mm x 2000mm in black powdercoated finish with castor wheels . Free Standing portable safety frames: Weldclass frames offer the unique combination of strength, sturdiness and safety. Screens to suit this frame are sold seperately.
- Strength: One source of strength is the solidity of the heavy duty tubing. Additional strength comes from the corners which are attached to the cross bars.
- Sturdiness: Top quality steel tubing. Frames are designed for today's tough and abusive industrial demands.
- Safety: Weldclass frames can be combined with our range of welding screens to give necessary protection for welding areas, machine shops, spray booths, printing washing booths, room dividers, grinding and other similar applications. Features
- Super strength tubing provides neat appearance
- Limited gapping between posts with multi-panel screens
- free standing
- Sturdy platform legs
- Easy to assemble
- Available in multi-panel screens and cubicles
- Mobile (moveable on castors)
- NOTE: Castors are an additional extra
- 1800h x 2000w - screens may be joined together to make 2m, 4m, 6m, 8m sections.
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
No posts found