Impressive viewing window allowing greater engagement with the welding zone, the purple Metalmaster ELITE 9880 Digital Automatic Welding Helmet allows you to switch from welding to plasma cutting or grinding with just the touch of a button. The industry leading large 100mm x 80mm view window achieves stunning clarity due to the incorporation of optically correct UV and IR filters coupled to ultra fast low distortion LCD panels.
The latest electronic developments and technology in ADF design provides blazingly fast response times and low level triggering. Weld with as little as 5 amps. Wide viewing angle, ratcheted lift action and balanced, comfortable feel is the ultimate choice for professionals everywhere. Ideal for working in poorly lit areas, where work needs to be frequently checked, where additional face protection is an extra burden or just for increased convenience, comfort and productivity, the ELITE 9880 is the welders choice for better protection.
Ergonomically designed for comfort and balance, the ELITE 9880 has internal controls protected from most dust and dirt. Why buy a cheap helmet when for a bit more you can own piece of mind with the warranty and support backup that has made Tokentools the supplier of choice for discerning individuals.
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Tightness of headband
- Headband position on head (high / low)
- Distance between eyes and inside rear of shield (Extra room for specs)
- Angle of tilt when shield is in working position
- Replaceable batteries
- Replaceable front and rear lenses
- Washable headband
- Grinding dark shade DIN4
- Plasma cutting dark shade DIN5 - DIN8
- Welding dark shade DIN9 - DIN13
- Light Shade - DIN4
- Manual Off
- Manual on
- Auto off
- Low battery indicator
- Replaceable batteries
- Storage Temp -20 ~+70 Degrees celcius
- Operating Temp 10 ~+45 Degrees celcius
- Helmet Material - Poly Ethylene
- Photovoltaic strip / Solar cell
- 2 x lithium button cells CR2450
- 4 x opto strike detectors
- Exceeds DIN15
- 550 Grams
- Metalic Silver
Function describes the use of the automatic welding helmet cartridge. You may use it for tig mig and arc welding, plasma cutting or grinding.
- Low Current Tig Welding
- Tig Welding
- Mig Welding
- Arc Welding
- Plasma Cutting
- 100 x 80mm
- 97 x 60mm
- 2 Years
- From light to dark - 1/25,000th / Second
- From dark to light - 0.2s - 1s