A larger version of the multi angle switchable welding magnet.
- Product # MSA-8100350
- Magnet Strength / max breakaway: 40 kg (90 lbs) Max Safe Shear: 2.7 kg (6 lbs)
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 32 mm x 72 mm Weight: 0.2 kg (0.4 lbs)
- Height: 65.0 mm (2.6 inch) Width: 32.0 mm (1.3 inch) Length: 72.0 mm (2.8 inch)
- Offers several common angles including 45/125°, 60/120°, 75/105°, and 90° Fast 90 and 45 degree angles for small pieces
- Powered by 36 kg (80 lb.) Magswitch
- Accommodates flat and pipe
You will experience the following benefits:
Dual action tool -Workholding and Grounding
Offers 4 common angles with superb strength
Gets into the smallest places
On/Off control allows precise placement
Advantage to your productivity:
Magswitch stays clean.
No wasted time clearing metal chips off the square for use.
No replacing a crud caked magnet every 3 months. Buy it once! Buy Magswitch.
Magswitch’s exclusive “built in” ground saves you time.
Safety Advantage: Ever get a metal chip stuck in your finger or cutting you? With Magswitch, chips really fall off easily when the Magswitch is turned off. You don’t have to fight the tool to use it.
Please note, these magnets are jigging tools and not precision measuring tools. The angles are punched from a sheet, they are not precision groundand thus some small difference in dimension may be observed between the two angled faces.
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
No posts found