The Magswitch 300 Amp is a switched magnetic ground clamp now with heatsink fins to increase clamping efficiency. To ensure your welding operations don't suffer from poor connections as a result of worn springs in standard aligator type clamps, add this magnetic welding accessory to your tool box. The new range now features cooling fins to enhance current throughput.
The Magswitch is easily operated by simply placing the ground connection onto the workpiece and then twisting the black handle. When finished the magnet is deactived by turning the black handle again and shaking free any metal particles before placing back into storage.
Some of the benefits of switchable magnetic welding accessories are outlined below:
- No more searching for or creating a ground location
- Grounds instantly
- Turn on Magswitch and start welding
- Stays clean
- Turn off Magswitch and wipe away debris
- Reusable – saves welders time and money
- Quick and easy connect and disconnect
- Easily attaches to flat or round surfaces
- No more tacking on tabs in large sheet-weld or pipe jobs
The Magswitch 300A magnetic ground clamp is manufactured by Magswitch Technology, specification outlined below:
- Max Breakaway: 40 kg
- Full Saturation Thickness: 3.05mm
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 9 kg
- Net Weight: 0.3 kg
- Overall Height: 57 mm
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 40mm
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
No posts found