Magnetic angle tools allow the welding operator to quickly set up a job to be tack welded and then remove the magnet. The benefits of using a switched magnet are in it's ability to be deactivated when not in use. The mini angle welding magnet does not require any power and is simply cleaned by giving it a wipe when the magnet is deactivated. Learn more about the On/Off Mini “Multi” Angle workholding tool below.
- On/Off Magswitch Magnet that truly stays clean
- Strong hold –powered by 80 lb. (36 kg) Magswitch
- 45, 60, 90 and 120 degree angles
- Accommodates flat and pipe
- Benefits: Offers 4 common angles
- Super strong hold
- Gets into the smallest places
- On/Off allows precise placement
- Magswitch stays clean.
- No wasted time clearing metal chips off the square for use.
- No replacing a crud caked magnet every 3 months. Buy it once! Buy Magswitch.
No sharp metalic chips when handling the welding magnet? With Magswitch, metalic chips fall away when the Magswitch is turned off. You don’t have to fight the tool to use it.
|Max Breakaway:||40 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness:||11 g / 3.05 mm|
|Max Safe Shear:||2.7 kg|
|Net Weight:||0.2 kg|
|Overall Height:||55 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint:||59.5 mm x 32 mm|
Branding not only helps you recognise quality products, a brand that has an Australian trademark can be tracked to a physical owner. This generally provides more certainty about the authenticity of a product because the contact details of the brand owner are on public record.
- 1 Years Parts & Labour
No posts found